- 5 tbsp self-raising flour, heaped
- 3 tbsp raw sugar, heaped
- a pinch of salt
- 2 eggs, raw
- “enough” milk, full cream
- 1 tsp olive oil, mild
- Mix first 3 ingredients together in a large bowl. (Dry Mix)
- Mix last 3 ingredients together in a separate bowl or jug. (Wet Mix)
- Pour the Wet Mix into the Dry Mix and mix just until fully incorporated.
- Heat pan or griddle to medium-low.
- Pour desired amounts of batter onto pan or griddle.
- When bubbles start forming on top, time to flip.
- Cook flipped side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with desired toppings.